well guess what, I'm in a meeting. I feel like I spend my life in meetings and don't get to spend enough time taking with all of you and we're both missing out.
So I thought I'd start this blog thing up and use it to toss out random thoughts and hear from you too.
I'm not promising that this will live forever but hey let's give it a shot and I'll try to have something somewhat interesting to say.
more later

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

OUCH

just in case you're wondering just what the story is behind this picture it's Marianne G and myself when we opened our dual concept Cheesesteak/Gyro shop in Waterford Ct. at the Crystal Mall.
I was 22 she was 29. We were working for Carrol's (burger king franchisee) when they decided to start opening up these places. In 85 food courts were to some degree cool, or so they thought. Well you'll be happy to know that 16 months after this pic was taken the company closed this and most all other locations. The Chairman of Carrol's retired, the company was taken private and only the BK business was to be left in tact. Oh well. Nice start to my management career. Good news is that the day I was making the last deposit the manager from ABP stopped me and told me to apply with them. I did and by June I was running the ABP..

1 comment:

Poncho Sinatra said...

Wow, nice goggles! Must of been the ladies man picking up all the highschool chicks in the food court!

Ninja!