well guess what, I'm in a meeting. I feel like I spend my life in meetings and don't get to spend enough time taking with all of you and we're both missing out.
So I thought I'd start this blog thing up and use it to toss out random thoughts and hear from you too.
I'm not promising that this will live forever but hey let's give it a shot and I'll try to have something somewhat interesting to say.
more later

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

offsite menu

well the "picnic" in Inlet is fast approaching... I'd like to open up the discussion about food. does anyone have anything they would like to bring? give me your thoughts\\sd

3 comments:

abrooks said...

Rumor has it Mark McD has it all taken care of.

David said...

I will bring up some of the Organic Steel Cut Oatmeal for a healthy start to the day,,,,I know i will need it. (Art is bringing toppings. Will also have some crepes and jams for those with a sweet tooth!

Poncho Sinatra said...

Thanks David! Those crepes and jams will perfectly suit the anniversary editon of The case of utica club select I will bring up!

Danny

Ninja!