well guess what, I'm in a meeting. I feel like I spend my life in meetings and don't get to spend enough time taking with all of you and we're both missing out.
So I thought I'd start this blog thing up and use it to toss out random thoughts and hear from you too.
I'm not promising that this will live forever but hey let's give it a shot and I'll try to have something somewhat interesting to say.
more later

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

What people are saying about us out in the blogosphere.......

(This lady loves Panera. Actually it's really touching to see someone that passionate about us.)
Married to Panera

(This happens way toooooo much, order extra silverware right?)
Plastic silverware

(Copycat recipes? Someone posted a reciped of our broccoli soup. Hmmm?)


(Did we have a fake blog a few years back?)
Be careful out there

No comments:

Ninja!