well guess what, I'm in a meeting. I feel like I spend my life in meetings and don't get to spend enough time taking with all of you and we're both missing out.
So I thought I'd start this blog thing up and use it to toss out random thoughts and hear from you too.
I'm not promising that this will live forever but hey let's give it a shot and I'll try to have something somewhat interesting to say.
more later

Thursday, October 4, 2007

MYJONES program in Jacksonville



So, we are going to test the MYJONES program down in Jacksonville. Basically we are going to give cases of Jones Sodas to the cafes that have pictures of the associates, managers for that individual cafe. We were trying to come up with some creative ideas for this since we think this would be an awesome program to represent the people that are making a difference in each cafe. I would love to hear some thoughts and suggestions of what we could do with this?

Thanks,
Danny

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

Ninja!