well guess what, I'm in a meeting. I feel like I spend my life in meetings and don't get to spend enough time taking with all of you and we're both missing out.
So I thought I'd start this blog thing up and use it to toss out random thoughts and hear from you too.
I'm not promising that this will live forever but hey let's give it a shot and I'll try to have something somewhat interesting to say.
more later

Monday, September 17, 2007

25% is right!


You were all right, Ronnie an crew own about a 25% share of breakfast.
Breakfast is fast becoming the most analyzed and dissected meal occasion of the day, with about $1 billion in annual sales hinging on the ability of leading brands to match the right products with the appropriate consumer segment. Mornings can be a tough time to make a sale, so it should come as no surprise that consumers--young and old--are likely to beg off a real hot breakfast because they are too hurried, too sleepy, not interested in what's being offered, or planning to hit the Golden Arches on their way to work or school.

No comments:

Ninja!